Few organizations have a business need that supports a full-time Chief Information Security Officer. For those organizations that occasionally or periodically need to consult an expert, an Aspis Virtual CISO (vCISO) solution is the ideal answer.
Small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and non-profits can benefit the most from a vCISO by supplementing the existing management team or as an interim solution. These organizations have highly capable people who deliver the mission of the business but may not have the necessary experience to effectively develop a cybersecurity strategy or navigate regulatory requirements.
An Aspis vCISO provides an extra resource that can help you and your organization achieve many objectives:
- Develop information security strategic plans.
- Create policies, standards, guides and procedures.
- Create training and awareness materials and presentations.
- Guide and advise internal assessments.
- Facilitate and monitor independent audits and assessments.
- Recruit information security talent.
- Provide a stop gap while between CISOs.
- Advise on solution, service and tool procurement.
- Develop foundations for legal and regulatory compliance.
- Develop program communications materials.
- Create a program maturity roadmap.
in need of any cyber security help or CISO recruiting? Aspis Consulting is at your service. Aspis is a cybersecurity consulting firm based out of Kansas City, MO. We also have offices in Duluth, MN, and Washington D.C. When it comes to cybersecurity, our business is securing your business. If you would like to learn more, you can head to our website or check out our other blogs. Also, don’t be afraid to reach out or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.